Leh - Ladakh Description
“Cradled in the lap of majestic snow-capped mountains peaks of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth, so we call it “PARADISE or HEAVEN ON EARTH” Located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir lies in the vicinity of the karakoram and western Himalayan mountain ranges. Filled with snow-clad mountains, glittering peaks, variety of flowers that welcome you into a perfumed air, Jammu and Kashmir is a paradise in itself, enticing all those who choose to visit the place. Kashmir is always the favourite destination among tourist. Now, open to tourism after a spell of troubled times, Kashmir is again attracting hordes of tourist and is definitely proving to be the most famous tourist destination in the state. An ancient city, there are many attractions that can lure the tourist to this land. Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashma Shai, Tulip Garden, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Gulmarg, Yusmarg, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Kokarnag, Daksum, Verinag are some of the best known tourist spots in Kashmir.
Day 01 : Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport & Rest
On arrival at Leh Kushok Bakula Airport meet our representative Pick up from Leh Airport to transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check in at your hotel. Remainder of the day will be for rest, to acclimatize. Since you are reaching an altitude of 3500 mts approximately from 200 mts in just one hour’s time, you may be excited and World want to explore everything on your very first day. However, it is your body which needs to get acclimatized to such height and climate. We sincerely suggest that you rest on the first day for body acclimatization. Dinner overnight stays at Leh Hotel.
Day 02 : Leh - Sham valley - Leh (75.kms 02.hrs from leh)
Morning after Breakfast, you will proceed towards Sham valley (75.kms from Leh), Sham Valley is Leh-Srinagar Highway visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata Temple, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Confluence of River Zanskar & Indus (Sangam) Sightseeing, you will proceed towards Leh Hotel. Dinner overnight stays at Leh Hotel
Day 03 : Leh - Khardungla Top - Leh (42.kms 01:30 hrs from leh)
Morning after breakfast, you will proceed towards Khardungla top (42.kms from Leh) Khardungla top road is the highest Motorable road of the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around khardungla pass (18,380 feet). After spending some time at khardungla and back to Leh Hotel. Dinner overnight stays at Leh Hotel
Day 04 : Leh - Airport Transfer
Morning after breakfast check out Leh Hotel, you will proceed towards Leh Kushok Bakula Airport drop and fly return journey with memories of Ladakh Package Tour & Sightseeing by Welcome Tour & Travels to your own destination.
Package cost include & doesn’t include
# Welcome drink on arrival hotels / camp
# All Sight seeing by private vehicle Innova / Xylo / Tempo traveler push back non-ac
# Double sharing per room Dlx accommodation in Leh Hotels
# Day Excursion Tour Leh Local Sight seeing Tour as per tour itinerary
# Day Excursion Tour Leh-Khardungla Pass Sight seeing Tour as per tour itinerary
# Meal Plan MAPI Plan basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner Veg & Non-Veg)
# Pickup & Drop Leh Airport as per tour itinerary
# Above rates are net & non-commissionable.
# Including all Luxury Taxes
# Air tickets / Train Tickets / GST
# Leh Inner Line Tourist Permit, Red Cross fees / Oxygen Gas Cylinder (prepaid by clients in leh)
# Tips to waiters / Airport Porter / drivers any other person
# Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot.
# Monuments fee at all places and Gardens entry fee, Room Heater
# Tour itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of hotels.
# Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
Terms & Conditions
01. Prices for minimum pax 02, 04 and 06 Pax traveling together in one vehicle.
02. The names of hotels in our tour itinerary of each class depends upon availability, otherwise same standard of hotels can be exchanged but rules of hotels cannot be changed including check in / check out time.
03. Tour can be booked by paying and advanced payment 50% of total package cost and balanced payment is be to be paid before 15 days prior to date of departure.
04. No refund is applicable if some our sight seeing tourist cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstance.
05. clients are requested that any complain regarding services of hotels / meals or vehicle may be bring to our notice immediately so that some will be solved immediately by talking action against the individual who so ever it may be.
06. Postpone / Prepone of tour depends upon the availability of accommodation and the extra charge will have to be paid as applicable.
07. Welcome Tour & Travels company act as travel agent for all the services mentioned in the tour itinerary, but shall not be responsible any lose or injury while on the tour caused due to some of the unavoidable circumstances.
08. Welcome Tour & Travels Company shall not be responsible for any delay / cancellation of flight / train / bus or any other mode of transport due to bad weather, nature climate / rose closed / strike / political issues or any other causes beyond our control.
09. Cancellation charges after commencement of tour his 100% of the tour cost.
10. Payment 50% advanced to be deposit at the time of booking confirmation and rest of amount 15 day prior check in.
11. We shall release the booking without prior intimation if payment not.
12. All disputes are subject to courts having Jammu jurisdiction
01. Before 30 days prior to date of tour 20% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
02. Before 20 days prior to date of tour 40% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
03. Before 15 days prior to date of tour 60% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
04. Before 10 days prior to date of tour 80% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
05. Before 07 days prior to date of tour 100% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
01. Kindly deposit 50% payment to confirm the package.
02. Once you make the payment send us the deposit slip with guest’s arrival & departure details.
03. Hotels confirmation vouchers shall be given to you in 03 working days after the receipt of advanced.
04. Drivers details shall be given to you 01 days prior to your arrival date by evening 07:00 pm
Voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
We provide booking facility for all the popular as well as exotic destinations. We have emerged as the most trusted travel brand in Jammu & Kashmir.
Rapidly, Welcome Tours & Travel became the preferred choice of millions of travelers.