“Cradled in the lap of majestic snow-capped mountains peaks of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth, so we call it “PARADISE or HEAVEN ON EARTH” Located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir lies in the vicinity of the karakoram and western Himalayan mountain ranges. Filled with snow-clad mountains, glittering peaks, variety of flowers that welcome you into a perfumed air, Jammu and Kashmir is a paradise in itself, enticing all those who choose to visit the place. Kashmir is always the favourite destination among tourist. Now, open to tourism after a spell of troubled times, Kashmir is again attracting hordes of tourist and is definitely proving to be the most famous tourist destination in the state. An ancient city, there are many attractions that can lure the tourist to this land. Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashma Shai, Tulip Garden, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Gulmarg, Yusmarg, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Kokarnag, Daksum, Verinag are some of the best known tourist spots in Kashmir.
Kashmir beautiful Himalayan valley with breathtaking mountain scenery, clear lakes, lush vegetation and magnificent forest. The capital city Srinagar (1, 730 m) is famous for its canals, houseboats and Mughal Gardens. The Valley is home to rich biodiversity includes a large number of birds species, many of which are unique to Kashmir. Kashmir lifestyle is essentially slow paced and reflects religious diversity. Kashmir’s are known to enjoy their music in its various local forms and the traditional dress of both male / female is often quite colorful. The Dumhal is a famous dance in Kashmir, performed by men of the Wattal region. The women perform the Ruff, another folk dance (Well knowing song bombroo, bombroo). Kashmir has been noted for its fine arts for centuries including poetry and handicrafts.
To explore these varied landforms and more, buy Kashmir tour packages from Yatra. The state can be easily reached via road, rail and air from all parts of country, leading to easy access. One of its top tourist destinations is its capital, Srinagar. Here, people can visit Dal Lake, take a ride on Shikara, stay in houseboat and relax in lakeside Mughal gardens like Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Chashma Shai Garden, Shankracharya Temple. The cuisine of the state is fragrant and full of spices, with dishes like Gushtaba, Dum Aloo, Rogan Josh, Kashmiri Yakhni and the famous Tea, Kashmiri Kahwa, being the favorites. Kashmir is also famous for fruits & Dry Fruits all over the world (popularly Kashmiri Apple, Kashmiri Cherry, Kashmiri Walnuts and Kashmiri Almond), while in the city with Kashmir holiday packages, travellers can buy exquisite hand wovan rugs and carpets, and the globally renowned pashmina shawls. The valley of Kashmir is surrounded by splendid hill stations like sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam, Where adventure sports like skiing can be relished in winters.
Day 01 : Arrival Srinagar Airport
Arrival Srinagar, Pick up from Srinagar Airport to transfer Srinagar check in to your hotel fresh up and Visit Srinagar Shankracharya Temple Darshan and Half day Mughal Gardens (Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Garden, Chashma Shai Garden, Pari Mahal Sight seeing back Hotel rest of the Day & personal activities Dinner & overnight Stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 02 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
Morning breakfast day excursion tour Gulmarg via Tangmarg Sight seeing arrival Gulmarg and Enjoy Gulmarg Ropeway Gondola ride & other Sight seeing back Srinagar and evening Shikara ride in Dal Lake 01 Hour Sight seeing back Hotel Rest of the day Dinner & overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar - Kargil
Morning breakfast check out Srinagar Hotel to Drive Kargil enroute Sonamarg, Drass Sight seeing arrival Kargil check in Hotel fresh up rest of the day & personal activities Dinner & overnight stay at Kargil Hotel.
Day 04 : Kargil - Leh
Morning breakfast check out from Kargil Hotel to Drive Leh enroute visiting Sham Valley Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill & Gurudwara Pathar Shaib, Sangam Sight seeing arrival Leh check in Hotel. Acclimatize. Yourself to the High Altitude (11,500 ft / 3500 Meter High from sea level. Dinner & overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Day 05 : Leh Local Sight Seen
Morning breakfast visit Leh Local Shey Palace, Thikshey, Hemis, Stok, 03 Idiot school and Sindu Ghat Sight seeing back Hotel back Hotel Dinner & overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Day 06 : Leh - Nubra Valley
Morning breakfast check out Leh hotel to drive Nubra valley (130.kms).Nubra valley is popularly known as valley of flower. It is situated to north of Ladakh between the karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Nubra lies at an altitude of about 10, 000ft. above the sea level and is drained largely by the Shiyok River. The Saichen River forms its single largest tributary. Via Khardungla (highest in the world, 18380ft), arrival at Hunder check in camp afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder villages and camel safari in sand dunes between Deskit and Hunder village. Dinner & overnight stay at Nubra Camp.
Day 07 : Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
Morning breakfast check out Nubra valley camp to Drive Pangong Lake via Shayok arrival Pangong Lake Check In camp (Alt 14, 500 ft) is 5-6 kms wide and over 130 kms long, two thirds of which lies on the other side of the Indo-China Border Sight seeing, 03 idiot shooting sight seeing Dinner & overnight stay at Pangong Lake Camp.
Day 08 : Pangong Lake - Leh
Morning breakfast check out Pangong camp to Drive Leh via Changla pass Sight seeing arrival Leh check In Hotel Fresh up rest of the day Dinner & overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Day 09 : Leh Local Sight Seen
Morning breakfast visit Half day Leh Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market back Hotel rest of the day Dinner & overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Day 10 : Leh Drop
Morning after breakfast Check out Leh Hotel to Transfer Leh Kushok Bakula Airport drop and fly return Journey with memories of Amazing Ladakh Package Tour & Sightseeing by Welcome Tour & Travels to your Destination.
Package cost include & doesn’t include
# Welcome drink on arrival hotels
# All Sight seeing by private vehicle Innova / Xylo / Tempo traveler push back non-ac
# Double sharing per Dlx room accommodation in all hotels / Camp
# 02 nights stay in Srinagar hotels as per category.
# 01 night stay in Kargil hotels as per category.
# 04 nights stay in Leh Hotels as per category.
# 01 nights / 02.days stay in Nubra valley camp as per category.
# 01 nights / 02.days stay in Pangong Lake camp as per category.
# Halfday Srinagar Local Mughal Gardens Sight seeing as per tour itinerary
# Full day excursion tour Gulmarg Sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# On the way Kargil-Leh sham valley sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# Full day excursion tour Leh Local sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# 01Night/02.days tour Nubra valley Sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# 01Night/02.days tour Pangong Lake Sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# 01Night/02.days tour Nubra valley Sight seeing as per tour itinerary.
# Daily Breakfast & Dinner MAPI Plan in Hotels / Camp
# Complementary Shikara ride in Famous Dal Lake 01 Hour Sight seeing
# Pickup at Srinagar Airport & Drop Leh Airport as per tour itinerary
# Above rates are net & non-commissionable.
# Above rates are valid Durga Puja & Diwali Vacation-2018.
# Including all Luxury Taxes
# Air tickets / Train Tickets
# Pony Ride / Sledging (it is done by Bargaining).
# Tips to waiters / Airport Porter / drivers / any other person
# Monuments fee at all places and Gardens.
# Thajiwas Glacier trip at sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by local taxi stand at sonmarg only or by ponies and is on Direct payment basis)
# Aru Valley / Betaab Valley and Chandanwari trip at pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local taxi stand at pahalgam Only and is on direct payment basis).
# Gondola Tickets also doesn’t include.
# Tour itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of hotels / houseboat.
# Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
Terms & Conditions
01. Prices for minimum pax 02, 04 and 06 Pax traveling together in one vehicle.
02. The names of hotels in our tour itinerary of each class depends upon availability, otherwise same standard of hotels can be exchanged but rules of hotels cannot be changed including check in / check out time.
03. Tour can be booked by paying and advanced payment 50% of total package cost and balanced payment is be to be paid before 15 days prior to date of departure.
04. No refund is applicable if some our sight seeing tourist cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstance.
05. clients are requested that any complain regarding services of hotels / meals or vehicle may be bring to our notice immediately so that some will be solved immediately by talking action against the individual who so ever it may be.
06. Postpone / Prepone of tour depends upon the availability of accommodation and the extra charge will have to be paid as applicable.
07. Welcome Tour & Travels company act as travel agent for all the services mentioned in the tour itinerary, but shall not be responsible any lose or injury while on the tour caused due to some of the unavoidable circumstances.
08. Welcome Tour & Travels Company shall not be responsible for any delay / cancellation of flight / train / bus or any other mode of transport due to bad weather, nature climate / rose closed / strike / political issues or any other causes beyond our control.
09. Cancellation charges after commencement of tour his 100% of the tour cost.
10. Payment 50% advanced to be deposit at the time of booking confirmation and rest of amount 15 day prior check in.
11. We shall release the booking without prior intimation if payment not.
12. All disputes are subject to courts having Jammu jurisdiction
01. Before 30 days prior to date of tour 20% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
02. Before 20 days prior to date of tour 40% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
03. Before 15 days prior to date of tour 60% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
04. Before 10 days prior to date of tour 80% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
05. Before 07 days prior to date of tour 100% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
01. Kindly deposit 50% payment to confirm the package.
02. Once you make the payment send us the deposit slip with guest’s arrival & departure details.
03. Hotels confirmation vouchers shall be given to you in 03 working days after the receipt of advanced.
04. Drivers details shall be given to you 01 days prior to your arrival date by evening 07:00 pm
Voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
We provide booking facility for all the popular as well as exotic destinations. We have emerged as the most trusted travel brand in Jammu & Kashmir.
Rapidly, Welcome Tours & Travel became the preferred choice of millions of travelers.