“Cradled in the lap of majestic snow-capped mountains peaks of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth, so we call it “PARADISE or HEAVEN ON EARTH” Located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir lies in the vicinity of the karakoram and western Himalayan mountain ranges. Filled with snow-clad mountains, glittering peaks, variety of flowers that welcome you into a perfumed air, Jammu and Kashmir is a paradise in itself, enticing all those who choose to visit the place. Kashmir is always the favourite destination among tourist. Now, open to tourism after a spell of troubled times, Kashmir is again attracting hordes of tourist and is definitely proving to be the most famous tourist destination in the state. An ancient city, there are many attractions that can lure the tourist to this land. Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashma Shai, Tulip Garden, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Gulmarg, Yusmarg, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Kokarnag, Daksum, Verinag are some of the best known tourist spots in Kashmir.
Kashmir beautiful Himalayan valley with breathtaking mountain scenery, clear lakes, lush vegetation and magnificent forest. The capital city Srinagar (1, 730 m) is famous for its canals, houseboats and Mughal Gardens. The Valley is home to rich biodiversity includes a large number of birds species, many of which are unique to Kashmir. Kashmir lifestyle is essentially slow paced and reflects religious diversity. Kashmir’s are known to enjoy their music in its various local forms and the traditional dress of both male / female is often quite colorful. The Dumhal is a famous dance in Kashmir, performed by men of the Wattal region. The women perform the Ruff, another folk dance (Well knowing song bombroo, bombroo). Kashmir has been noted for its fine arts for centuries including poetry and handicrafts.
To explore these varied landforms and more, buy Kashmir tour packages from Yatra. The state can be easily reached via road, rail and air from all parts of country, leading to easy access. One of its top tourist destinations is its capital, Srinagar. Here, people can visit Dal Lake, take a ride on Shikara, stay in houseboat and relax in lakeside Mughal gardens like Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Chashma Shai Garden, Shankracharya Temple. The cuisine of the state is fragrant and full of spices, with dishes like Gushtaba, Dum Aloo, Rogan Josh, Kashmiri Yakhni and the famous Tea, Kashmiri Kahwa, being the favorites. Kashmir is also famous for fruits & Dry Fruits all over the world (popularly Kashmiri Apple, Kashmiri Cherry, Kashmiri Walnuts and Kashmiri Almond), while in the city with Kashmir holiday packages, travellers can buy exquisite hand wovan rugs and carpets, and the globally renowned pashmina shawls. The valley of Kashmir is surrounded by splendid hill stations like sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam, Where adventure sports like skiing can be relished in winters.
Day 01 : Srinagar Arrival & Local Mughal Gardens
Meet our represented pick up from Srinagar Airport to transfer Srinagar hotel check in Hotel fresh up and visit half day Shankracharya Temple Darshan & local Mughal gardens Nishat Bagh (Located on the bank of Dal Lake, with the Zabarwan Mountains as its back drop, Nishat Bagh is a Garden of bliss that commands a Magnificent view of the Lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif khan, elder brother of Noor Jehan). Shalimar Garden (The Shalimar Bagh is celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it “one of the sights of Kashmir.” Shalimar Bagh is Located on the northeast side of Dal lake, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh (“the delightful”) in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar. Chashma Shahi Garden (the royal Spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. the garden is located in the Zabarwan Range, near Raj Bhawan (Governor’s house) over looking Dal Lake in Srinagar Kashmir) after Mughal Gardens Sight seeing back Hotel Dinner & over night stay in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 02 : Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar (48 kms one way 02:30 hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast day excursion tour Srinagar to Gulmarg (Meadow of flower) Gulmarg is 2730 mts above the sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular view of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forest and green meadow; it is home to the heights 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrival gulmarg and enjoy the Gondola ride (Gondola ride is subject weather conditions and at your own cost) to Khilanmarg (1st phase) for breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat peak (The Fifth Highest mountain of the world). There after time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). After gulmarg Sight seeing back Srinagar Evening free for rest in Hotel. Dinner & over night stay in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar-Sonamarg-Srinagar (90 kms one way 03: 00 hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast day excursion tour Srinagar to Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold). Sonamarg lies in Sind valley streamed with flowers as surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to altitude of Himalayan lakes. Enjoy horse ridding upto Thajiwas Glacier and sledge ridding on snow (at your own cost). While returning back Srinagar visit Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of historical Vedic religion in Kashmir, known as the Kashmir Pandits. After Sight seeing back Srinagar. Evening free for rest in Hotel. Dinner & over night stay in Hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar-Pahalgam (95 kms one way 03: 00 hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast check out Srinagar Hotel to Drive Pahalgam. Pahalgam is 2440 mtrs above sea level (The Valley of Shepherds) Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, forest and along the Lidder River, nature walk and also the base camp of Amarnath Yatra. On the way saffron fields, Avantipura ruins of an 1100 yrs old temple of lord Vishnu. On arrival pahalgam check in hotel and enjoy the surrounding beautiful or walk Baisaran which is (02 kms from pahalgam, and enjoy explore the beauty of “pahalgam” one can go to chandanwari (16 kms from pahalgam) is starting point of Amarnath Pilgrimage “The Adobe of Shiva” and enjoy of Aru Valley (10 kms from Pahalgam) has a fine meadow of Picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of (Lidderwat, Kolahoi Glacier & Trsar Lake), and enjoy Betaab Valley (07 kms from Pahalgam), Betaab valley is named after bollywood movie Betaab which was extensively shot here. The valley is characterised by picture perfect views and is a kind of popular picnic sport for tourist after sight seeing back hotel. Dinner & over night stay in Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 05 : Pahalgam-Srinagar (95 kms one way 03: 00 hrs approx
Morning after breakfast check out Pahalgam hotel to same route Srinagar check in Houseboat fresh up and after noon also get a view of some very interesting places around the lake. Shikara ride on Dal Lake to enjoy the Sunset, Char Chinar and Floating Garden after Sight seeing Srinagar Local Handicraft shopping Market and personal activities back Houseboat. Dinner & over night stay in Houseboat .
Day 06 : Srinagar-Airport Departure
Morning after free time till departure, check out Srinagar Houseboat and transfer Srinagar Airport fly for return journey with memories of Kashmir Tour by WELCOME TOUR & TRAVELS to your own destination.
Package cost include & doesn’t include
All Package cost G.ST 05% Includes.
# All Pickups, Transfer and Sight seeing by Non-Ac Vehicles ex Srinagar Airport
# Accommodation per room double sharing basis MAPI Basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
# Meals Plan MAP Plan (Room + Breakfast & Dinner pure Veg)
# 03 nights in Srinagar at Hotel as per category package
# 01 night in Pahalgam at Hotel as per category package
# 01 night in Srinagar at Deluxe Houseboat
# Children upto 05 years complimentary (sharing same bed with parents)
# Check in hotel / houseboat & check out hotel / houseboat time 12:00 pm noon
# Half day Srinagar Local Mughal Gardens Sight seeing.
# Full day Excursion Tour Sonamarg Sight seeing
# Full day Excursion Tour Gulmarg Sight seeing
# 01 Night & 02 days Tour Pahalgam Sight seeing
# To & Fro and upto 01 Hour Shikara ride in Famous Dal Lake Sight seeing
# Above rates are net & non-commissionable.
Air Tickets / Train Tickets
# Pony Ride / Sledging (it is done by Bargaining).
# Tips to Waiters / Driver / Any other person
# Room Heater Charge
# Monument fees at all places and gardens
# Tajiwas Glacier trip at sonamarg (as this Sight seeing is done by local Taxi stand at sonamarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis)
# Aru Valley / Betaab Valley and Chandanwari trip at pahalgam (as this Sight seeing is done by local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
# Gondola Tickets also doesn’t include
# Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of hotel / houseboat
# Any meals except those listed in above inclusion
# Incase of early check in hotel / houseboat or late check out hotel / houseboat consult the hotel / houseboat manager or tour organizer / tour operator, other wise full charge will be pay
Terms & Conditions
01. Prices for minimum pax 02, 04 and 06 Pax traveling together in one vehicle.
02. The names of hotels in our tour itinerary of each class depends upon availability, otherwise same standard of hotels can be exchanged but rules of hotels cannot be changed including check in / check out time.
03. Tour can be booked by paying and advanced payment 50% of total package cost and balanced payment is be to be paid before 15 days prior to date of departure.
04. No refund is applicable if some our sight seeing tourist cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstance.
05. clients are requested that any complain regarding services of hotels / meals or vehicle may be bring to our notice immediately so that some will be solved immediately by talking action against the individual who so ever it may be.
06. Postpone / Prepone of tour depends upon the availability of accommodation and the extra charge will have to be paid as applicable.
07. Welcome Tour & Travels company act as travel agent for all the services mentioned in the tour itinerary, but shall not be responsible any lose or injury while on the tour caused due to some of the unavoidable circumstances.
08. Welcome Tour & Travels Company shall not be responsible for any delay / cancellation of flight / train / bus or any other mode of transport due to bad weather, nature climate / rose closed / strike / political issues or any other causes beyond our control.
09. Cancellation charges after commencement of tour his 100% of the tour cost.
10. Payment 50% advanced to be deposit at the time of booking confirmation and rest of amount 15 day prior check in.
11. We shall release the booking without prior intimation if payment not.
12. All disputes are subject to courts having Jammu jurisdiction
01. Before 30 days prior to date of tour 20% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
02. Before 20 days prior to date of tour 40% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
03. Before 15 days prior to date of tour 60% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
04. Before 10 days prior to date of tour 80% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
05. Before 07 days prior to date of tour 100% cancellation charges of the tour cost.
01. Kindly deposit 50% payment to confirm the package.
02. Once you make the payment send us the deposit slip with guest’s arrival & departure details.
03. Hotels confirmation vouchers shall be given to you in 03 working days after the receipt of advanced.
04. Drivers details shall be given to you 01 days prior to your arrival date by evening 07:00 pm
Voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
We provide booking facility for all the popular as well as exotic destinations. We have emerged as the most trusted travel brand in Jammu & Kashmir.
Rapidly, Welcome Tours & Travel became the preferred choice of millions of travelers.